Small Swim nappies - UPF 50+
- Bamboo velour lined for ultimate comfort
- gentle, elasticised leg cuffs for maximum leak protection.
- Designed for use in swimming pools and beaches!
- Available in a range of print options, just for fun!
- Or purchase a discounted Swim Bundle with Rashie and Swim® Hat
- Available in 4 sizes. Please see a rough guide below for size ranges.
- PLEASE NOTE - as with anything size related - chubbiness is a key factor in getting the perfect fit and seal! Leg chub in particular.
- The age guides are very much just suggestions for buying as a gift when you aren't sure what size to get.
- Please ensure a good seal for maximum mess containment ;)
- NB (or Small) 3 kg - 6 kg (Brand new! 0-3 months)
- Medium 5 kg - 10.5 kg (3 - 12/18 months, check for leg chub)
- Large 9.5 kg - 16.5 kg (12 - 24/36 months, check for leg chub)
- Extra large 12 kg - 20 kg (24 months + and those with lovely legs)
- No need for a liner or anything else inside these swim nappies. Just use, then if only wet, rinse just like a pair of togs, if at all soiled, remove solids, pre-rinse and wash as normal. Then reuse, over and over again!
ALSO - great to use for potty training! These are not designed to replace a day or night time nappy, however they do a great job of containing accidents giving you time to head to the bathroom discretely to clean up. We are currently using these during potty training/combining with ECing for times when managing a mess on the floor/seat wouldn't be so easy. Eg: wedding, funeral, airport etc..
These were the inspiration for our much loved No Nappies® when I was ECing my youngest and using these. (We did part time ECing and found it was much easier than we expected.)