Returns & Exchanges
At Bambooty we aim to please.
If an item does not meet your expectations we will gladly issue a replacement or exchange.
The following reasonable conditions apply to our Returns Policy:
1. Items must be returned in the original, undamaged packaging and in as-new re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase.
2. Packages must be returned complete.
3. Unless we made a mistake with your order, you are responsible for all shipping charges.
4. Please email us your requirements and receipt at email@example.com before returning goods. We will promptly email you a Return Authorisation Number.
5. Send the product quoting the Returns Authorisation Number to:
866 Bourke street
Waterloo, NSW 2017
6. The sale items or clearance products are an exception to our Returns Policy. We will not offer refund, replacement or exchange for these products, they are sold as potentially faulty in the first place for one reason or another and the reduced cost reflects this.
7. There may be a small fees (normally not more than 10 % of the purchase price of your order) to help cover administrative costs and time.
8. Please note returns or exchanges can take up to 1 month to be processed from the day it is received back in the warehouse.
1. All goods are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) months from the date of purchase.
2. At our discretion, we will organise repair or replacement.
3. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Returns Authorisation Number before returning goods and include your receipt of purchase with your return.
4. Clearance products are sold at reduced prices as they do not carry any warranty, we do not vouch for their quality or any particular life span. These are clearance items as we deam then to be of lesser value and quality than our regular products.
You acknowledge that all measurements are approximate and that the reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
We appreciate it if customers inform us of any damage or defects in goods within 7 days of receipt.
We have used our best efforts to ensure that Bambooty products are safe and healthy for your child. We, however, expect a common sense and intelligent approach from our customers when using our products. The customer is responsible for determining whether a particular product is fit for use. If a customer installs any additional implements including but not limited to, safety pins, hooks, sewing pins onto our products we accept no liability from any damage caused by such implement. We strongly discourage installing additional implements to our products.
"Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure."