No Nappies - Medium
- Bamboo velour absorbency - silky soft
- Waterproof PUL outer fabric - essential!
- gentle, elasticised leg cuffs for comfort and leak protection - fantastic fit!
- large elastic waist and side panels for ease of use - just pull up and down
- easily add more absorbency (mini or night boosters) if necessary
- Available in a range of print options, let them choose which ones they like
- Its all part of making it fun for them and helping them feel proud of themselves!
- Available in 3 sizes. Please see a rough guide below for size ranges.
- PLEASE NOTE - as with anything size related - chubbiness is a key factor in getting the perfect fit and seal!
- Please ensure a good seal for maximum mess containment ;)
- Medium 6 kg - 12 kg
- Large 10 kg - 17 kg
- Extra large 15 kg - 24 kg
These are not designed to replace a day or night time nappy, however they do a great job of containing small accidents giving you time to head to the bathroom more discretely to clean up.
Print and Cotton cuff colours
- White cuffs
- Wattle Babies
- Gum Tree Cockatoos
- Melon Madness
- Green Stripes
- Latte Stripes
- Nee Naw
- Baby Blue Stripes
- Baby Pink Stripes
- Ice Cream
- Navy Cuffs
- Baby Blue Birds
- Sail Away
- Cranky crocs
- Navy Stripes
- Save Our Oceans
Tip - To add more absorbency (if needed), we suggest mini boosters or night boosters. Alternatively anything you already have that fits inside! Place the extra absorbency in the area that it is needed, in between the shell and the absorbency flap. Most often it is likely to be needed in the centre or towards the front of the pants.
Tip - These are particularly good for "ECing" as they get older. We have naturally done "ECing" part time for all 3 of our children in varying degrees. All of them were out of nappies day and night by 2 years of age with varying ages of day or night time dryness. From my experience, combining cloth nappies with part time "ECing" and some no nappies makes the entire nappying and moving away from nappies experience the easiest it can be with modern busy lives! We also used Swim nappies for swimming of course, essential with some children, not so essential with others. Our super popular Swim nappies also make a great back up for training pants if you run out of your no nappies.