Clearance - One Size Options
bambooty's one size cloth nappies are designed with the same focus as our sized nappies, with a trim fit for comfort at the fore front of our minds as well as ease of use and still looking great!
- unique cloth nappy design
- A OSFM nappy that fits from birth right through to potty training!
- Soft/smooth waterproof PUL outer fabric in funky prints, classic stripes or white to match all outfits
- Suede-cloth topped bamboo absorbency insert, easily and quickly snaps in and out of the nappy (1 included)
- Customisable for boys and tummy sleepers
- elasticised wriggle guards keep absorbency flaps inside our nappies as well as providing a double layer of protection
- For more absorbency separate Mini Bamboo Boosters can be added into the nappy
- Spare Snap-in Inserts/Boosters available in Bamboo or Microfibre
- For heavy wetters and / or night time, add an Easy One Size Night Booster
So why an All in 2 nappy?
Snap-in nappies have some benefits,
- When drying these nappies the shells will often dry faster than the absorbency inserts, meaning you can get away with less snap-in inserts than shells, which saves you money.
- If for some reason one part or another of the nappy becomes damaged or doesn't last as long, the other part can be replaced which is better for your pocket and the environment!
- It is possible to ocassionally change only the snap-in insert of the nappy, instead of the whole nappy at a change.
- This gives you the option to choose which absorbency fabric you prefer. Micro-fibre or Bamboo or your own!
- Shells can be used with any absorbency, just lay it in the nappy, or used as a cover over anytype of nappy
(Please note, we do not recommend re-using the shell if it is soiled or wet as of course anything wet with wee will smell unpleasant if not washed in between uses)
A trim design that fits from 2.5kgs up until 22kgs!
PLEASE NOTE - Clearance products do not meet our high standards of quality control for one reason or another.
All products should still function as originally intended.
Problems with clearance items may include
- old style absorbency fabric (still super absorbent)
- display stock from shows
- excess stock over ordered
- dirty mark on the product somewhere
- discontinued style/old stock after product updates
- stitching not quite perfect*
- potentially printed fabrics fading faster than we would expect or be happy with
- printing error or smudge
- Clearance stock is strictly available while stocks last and do not include any warranties.
* if the stitching comes undone or elastic needs replacing on your clearance products, it should be very simple to quickly hand stitch back into place. Please feel free to ask any questions if you are concerned how to go about it when the water proofing (PUL) is involved. We will not be responsible for any damage to the products once they are dispatched from our warehouse.
Unfortunately we are unable to answer individual questions about what might be a fault in the product you purchase. We simply do not have the resources to cover all these questions. The prices are reduced to cover anything wrong with the products in the first place and it is just the luck of the draw as to the fault (or lack of faults when it is simply a display product or discontinued print etc).