Clearance - BASICS - With Bamboo
- A OSFM nappy that fits from birth right through to potty training!
- Snap-in absorbency
- Fluffy Minky Shell
- Suede cloth-topped bamboo absorbency, easily and quickly snaps in and out of the nappy
- Customisable for boys and tummy sleepers
- For more absorbency separate Mini Bamboo Boosters can be added into the nappy
- BASICS Snap-in Inserts/Boosters available in Bamboo or Microfibre
- RRP $29.99,
- Clearance - from $15
So why an All in 2 nappy?
Snap in nappies have some benefits,
- When drying these nappies the Minky shells will often dry faster than the absorbency flaps, meaning you can get away with less snap-in inserts than shells, which saves you money.
- If for some reason one part or another of the nappy becomes damaged or doesn't last as long, the other part can be replaced which is better for your pocket and the environment!
- It is possible to occasionally change only the snap in insert of the nappy, instead of the whole nappy at a change.
(Please note, we do not recommend re-using the shell if it is soiled or wet as of course anything wet with wee will smell unpleasant if not washed in between uses)
PLEASE NOTE - Clearance products do not meet our high standards of quality control for one reason or another.
All products should still function as originally intended, although they may not last as long as non clearance products.
Problems with clearance items may include
- display stock from shows
- excess stock over ordered
- dirty mark on the product somewhere
- easy dry nappies might be missing their Wet-bag packaging
- printing error/smudge
- discontinued style/old stock after product updates
- stitching not quite perfect*
- Snap colour incorrect
- fabrics less than top quality we expect
- Clearance stock is strictly available while stocks last and do not include any warranties. They are priced accordingly.
* if the stitching comes undone on your clearance products, it should be very simple to quickly hand stitch back into place. Please feel free to ask any questions if you are concerned how to go about it when the water proofing (Minky PUL) is involved. We will not be responsible for any damage to the products once they are dispatched from our warehouse.
Unfortunately we are unable to answer individual questions about what might be a fault in the product you purchase. We simply do not have the resources to cover all these questions. The prices are reduced to cover anything wrong with the products in the first place and it is just the luck of the draw as to the fault (or lack of faults when it is simply a display product or discontinued print etc).