Clearance - Swim nappy
- Bamboo lined for ultimate comfort
- gentle, elasticised leg cuffs for maximum leak protection.
- Designed for use in swimming pools and beaches!
- Available in a range of print options, just for fun!
- Available in 3 sizes. Please see a rough guide below for size ranges.
- PLEASE NOTE - as with anything size related - chubbiness is a key factor in getting the perfect fit and seal!
- Please ensure a good seal for maximum mess containment ;)
- NB (or Small) 3 kg - 6.5 kg
- Medium 5.5 kg - 10.5 kg
- Large 9.5 kg - 16.5 kg
- if in doubt, we recommend upsizing due to the trim fit of these nappies
ALSO - great to use for potty training! These are not designed to replace a day or night time nappy, however they do a great job of containing accidents giving you time to head to the bathroom discretely to clean up. We are currently using these during potty training/combining with ECing for times when managing a mess on the floor/seat wouldn't be so easy. Eg: wedding, funeral, airport etc..
PLEASE NOTE - Clearance products do not meet our high standards of quality control for one reason or another.
All products should still function as originally intended.
Problems with clearance items may include
- display stock from shows
- excess stock over ordered
- dirty mark on the product somewhere
- easy dry nappies might be missing their Wet-bag packaging
- printing error or smudge
- discontinued style/old stock after product updates
- stitching not quite perfect*
- Clearance stock is strictly available while stocks last and do not include any warranties.
* if the stitching comes undone on your clearance products, it should be very simple to quickly hand stitch back into place. Please feel free to ask any questions if you are concerned how to go about it when the water proofing (Minky PUL) is involved. We will not be responsible for any damage to the products once they are dispatched from our warehouse.
Unfortuantely we are unable to answer individual questions about what might be a fault in the product you purchase. We simply do not have the resources to cover all these questions. The prices are reduced to cover anything wrong with the products in the first place and it is just the luck of the draw as to the fault (or lack of faults when it is simply a display product or discontinued print etc).