Clearance - Easy Nights - All in One
- unique design
- easy to use all in one, modern cloth nappy
- fold out absorbency for fast drying times
- 4 flaps of absorbency made from heavy duty bamboo/organic cotton, and microfibre make this nappy easy to customise for boys, girls and tummy sleepers
- elasticised wriggle guards keep absorbency flaps in place and give a double layer of protection from leaks
- any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or by phone 0424 573 773
These nappies come in 3 sizes, (Medium, Large and X-Large). Please refer to our size chart for guidance
- if in doubt, we recommend upsizing due to the trim fit of these nappies - upsizing will allow for extra space for boosting if required for super heavy wetters over night.
If you have a heavy wetter, boosters may be purchased to increase the time these nappies last for.
These nappies are available in packages as well.
"Easiest nappies on earth"
PLEASE NOTE - Clearance products do not meet our high standards of quality control for one reason or another.
All products should still function as originally intended.
Problems with clearance items may include
- display stock from shows
- excess stock over ordered
- dirty mark on the product somewhere
- easy dry nappies might be missing their Wet-bag packaging
- printing error or smudge
- discontinued style/old stock after product updates
- stitching not quite perfect*
- Clearance stock is strictly available while stocks last and do not include any warranties.
* if the stitching comes undone on your clearance products, it should be very simple to quickly hand stitch back into place. Please feel free to ask any questions if you are concerned how to go about it when the water proofing (Minky PUL) is involved. We will not be responsible for any damage to the products once they are dispatched from our warehouse.
Unfortuantely we are unable to answer individual questions about what might be a fault in the product you purchase. We simply do not have the resources to cover all these questions. The prices are reduced to cover anything wrong with the products in the first place and it is just the luck of the draw as to the fault (or lack of faults when it is simply a display product or discontinued print etc).